Corporate and Foundation Partnerships
“The Rady School provides management skills for those in high-tech and other specialized fields and the San Diego business community needs this type of expertise for its employees.”
— Harvey White, former CEO and president of Leap Wireless International and a founder and former president of Qualcomm Incorporated.
Engage, Develop, Grow, Excel
The Rady School’s EDGE Program is designed to cultivate and nurture effective, long-lasting relationships between academia and community stakeholders. An investment in Rady is an investment with a high rate of return – make an impact on San Diego’s future and the next generation of business leaders.
Visibility & Access
- represent your company at Rady programs and activities
- provide speakers for Rady classes, conferences and events
- link to your organization’s site from the Rady Web site
- receive recognition in print materials and at major events
- connect with Rady students, faculty and the UC San Diego community
- recruit top-notch Rady interns, post job openings and participate in career fairs
- receive invitations to attend special events and programs at Rady
- partner with Rady students and faculty on cutting-edge research projects
- provide executive mentorship to Rady students
- advance entrepreneurship and employee ownership through consulting, workshops, seminars, conferences and online learning sessions with the Center for Executive Development and the Entrepreneur Development Program
“It is a wonderful opportunity to be associated with and support the Rady School. Together I think we can influence not only the community in San Diego, but California, our nation and the rest of the world.”
— Rod Lanthorne, president, Kyocera International, Inc.
Join Our Family of Supporters
This Rady School is grateful for the continued support of its family of corporate and foundation partners. Click here to view a complete list of our Rady EDGE Supporters.